I need some help trying to troubleshoot a very serious problem that has cropped up. The last two days, the amount of email coming through to my user accounts on my server has dropped dramatically. I have not changed a single setting on the server. Accounts that were previously receiving on the order of 200+ emails a day are now receiving only 10-15 external emails per day. And I have confirmed that several important emails from outside have not been delivered.

How do I go about trying to find out what is going on? I have found how to flush/force the queue in regards to SMTP - sending mail. But how do I check the status of mail arriving, and being delivered? How do I flush/force those deliveries?

Need help ASAP.

Roxanne