I am assuming it is possible to set up a list of addresses from whom
email should never be rejected as SPAM, regardless of what the
blacklists and Spamassassin say otherwise. But I cannot seem to find
in the documentation where such a list does or should reside, or what
format it should be in. Can someone please either tell me where and
how such a thing should be added (and whatever commands I have to
issue so that toaster will start looking there), or where I can find
the documentation that will tell me how to do it?