mahesh wadekar wrote:
Hi List,

I want relay one domain mail's to another domain.
I am trying following entry but that not working.

abc.com:mx.domain.com username password

but if give follwing entry then that works but all
other domains mails also realy that dont want.

:mx.domain.com username password

What may be the problem.
Please help.
Are both domains on the same machine, or is the destination domain on a different machine?
If they're on the same, just use an alias domain.
Otherwise use abc.com:192.168.1.1
Change the IP address to the machine you want to receive the emails for abc.com
I don't think authentication is applicable in this case.