----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Lundgren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:38 PM
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] allow relay with authentication

Jim,

In vpopmail terminology, this is called "roaming". Roaming is disabled
by default in the qmailtoaster distribution.  If you read
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Vpopmail_roaming_users  you'll
see the steps necessary to enable this feature during compilation.

Sincerely,

--
Joseph Lundgren
Systems Engineer

Eric or Erik will this work?
Humm... I've been experimenting with the chroot installation options and would this work to enable roaming users when using QT+?

echo "--enable-roaming-users" >/opt/qmailtoaster-plus/etc/rpmbuild/vpopmail-toaster

Here are the build options for vpopmail-toaster:
rpm  vpopmail-toaster -q --info

The default is off and if we aren't specifying it in the file shouldn't it work?

George Sweetnam