hi guys,

I've got difficulty with qmailtoaster.
while he was connect with other(outside) mail server
it was so fast, but when to perform chkuser proses
takes little bit long about 1 minute.does any of u
guys knows, what process that qmailtoaster do, before
doing authentication proses of chkuser.

for notice, in the past, i have installed djbdns but
i'll ready remove, and I'm now using bind and caching
name server

anyway thanks for all of u guys

Best regards,

Roy Mangapul

NB: my server is using cnt 4.5 x64 and the H/W is Dell
Power Edge 1900 with 4 gb RAM and 500 GB SATA with
RAID 1