Jake Vickers wrote:
And don't be put off by time-stingy people. I am one of those people. I have other projects to work on and I don't get a lot of return off of QMT work. My donate buttons have yielded enough to pay for the domain name for 2 years. I have actual paying clients who come first. I'd like to help more, but I get hundreds of emails a day asking for help. Look in the archives for posts from the people offering you support. You'll get a quick handle on how knowledgeable a person is by looking at their pas posts.

I have learned that the guys who (truly) know what the h#ll they're doing are worth the 1-2 hour expense.

I'll be in touch when I have time to spend with my QMT box.

--mh