Howdy,

I just installed a new server with the QMT-ISO disc and I'm having trouble adding a domain to the server with VQAdmin. The install is default, but I have done a qtp-restore with data from my old server.

Basically, when I add the domain with VQAdmin, everything looks like it works, but then I go back to "view domain" and it says that there is no postmaster. Also, there is no directory under /home/vpopmail/ domains.

Actually, the more I look at this, I think it is a completely hosed install. There is no /var/qmail/control folder like my other install.

I'm not really sure where to start troubleshooting this. Can someone get me pointed in the right direction?

Thanks, Robert