David Campbell wrote:
it sounds like the installation didn't complete properly, I myself use the QMT-ISO package and it works fine for my machines (I recently installed the latest one) I wouldn't trust that installation if those folders were missing and I'd say reformat and try again.

NOTE: you do know that the QMT-ISO package has to restart the server several times before everything is installed?

Next time, check if those directories exist before you start transfering your backup