OK. Looks like you've got an issue with your MySQL database system. What, specifically, I can't be sure. First up, I would think, would be to check the log for the mysql service. See if the service is actually still running. Check permissions to the data directory to make sure the unprivileged mysql user has the right to view the data for the table in question. Then I'd log in, either CLI (command line interface) or using a MySQL client app if you have one, and see if that table exists, and what its contents are.

Give you say this happened 'all of a sudden' without you having done anything you can think of to set this off, it would likely be a good idea to check for rootkit as well, just in case.

a) ps aux | grep mysql
b) ls /var/log/mysql*
c) ls -al /var/lib/mysql/data
d) mysql -u <username> -p