Now, I can see clearly with qmlog.
These examples will be dumped into wiki

Eric Shubert wrote:
Time to plug the qmlog command. :)

Roxanne Sandesara wrote:
Well, that message would seem to indicate an issue with your SSL certs,
becoming unverifiable. That wouldn't 'slow down' your SMTP, but if your
users are connecting via SSL that could cause them to not even send
unless their client offers a 'send anyway' button or the equivalent.

If I may suggest, considering some of my own recent issues, try the
following:

cat /var/log/qmail/smtp/current | tai64nlocal | grep 2008-05-09
# qmlog -d 0509 smtp
and/or
cat /var/log/qmail/submission/current | tai64nlocal | grep 2008-05-09
# qmlog -d 0509 submission
Note, these commands will include other logs for this date, not just current.
Look for a proliferation of 'soft reject' messages.
# qmlog -lc "soft reject" smtp
shows logs containing regex
# qmlog -g "soft reject" smtp
shows only lines that match regex

Note, options can be combined:
# qmlog -d 0509 -lc "soft reject" smtp

If you do find
those, I suggest you then check the following:

cat /var/log/qmail/spamd/current | tail64nlocal grep 2008-05-09
# qmlog -d 0509 spamd
Look to see if there are any repeating error messages here. If so,
respond to the list with whatever error messages you find and we'll try
to help.

Roxanne

qmlog is sooooo handy!