Untitled DocumentDear All,

Till last week my mail were signed by domainkeys but today when i checked and
some test messages to google and yahoo it say DomainKey-Status: bad.

I dont understand how it can happen on its own when I havent changed anything
in my server.
When i check my server by sending test mail to
http://senderid.espcoalition.org/ it also says that
DomainKey-Status: bad: Signature failed verification
DKIM-Status: failed (no signature found)

SPF records and rest all are OK and verified.

how can I make sure that every mail sent by my mail server is signed by the
designated private key? Or why doest my sever fails to sign  mail??

Regards,

          Anil Aliyan
      Asst. Manager (Network)
     (n)Code Solutions - A Division of GNFC Limited
      301, GNFC Infotower,
      S. G. Highway, Bodakdev,
      Ahmedabad - 380054
      Gujarat. India.

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     tel:
            fax:
            mobile:
           +91 79 40007348
            +91 79 26857321
            +91 98989 94371

      All information in this communication, including attachments, is strictly
confidential and intended solely for delivery to and authorized use by the
address(es) identified above, and may contain privileged, confidential,
proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please take notice that any use, distribution or copying of this
communication, and/or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon
it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy this
communication from your computer.

<<image001.jpg>>