Untitled DocumentHi Jakes,

I have found out why its happening. Please look at my previous mail it has one
html signature at the bottom with my name and company information. I removed
html signature and then sent the mail to gmail and it recgnised my signature
immidiately.

How does any stationary or html signature attached to the mail causes
domainkeys go corrupt???

Earlier i sent once test message to the email address you gave it was also
saying that

Authentication System:       DomainKeys Identified Mail
   Result:                   (no result present)
   Reporting host:
   More information:         http://mipassoc.org/dkim/
   Sendmail milter:          https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/

Authentication System:       Domain Keys
   Result:                   DK signature confirmed BAD
been tampered with or corrupted
   Reporting host:           sendmail.net
   More information:         http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
   Sendmail milter:          https://sourceforge.net/projects/domainkeys-milter/

But as soon as i removed the html signature from the stationary it changed to

Authentication System:       DomainKeys Identified Mail
   Result:                   (no result present)
   Reporting host:
   More information:         http://mipassoc.org/dkim/
   Sendmail milter:          https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/

Authentication System:       Domain Keys
   Result:                   DK signature confirmed GOOD
   Reporting host:           sendmail.net
   More information:         http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
   Sendmail milter:          https://sourceforge.net/projects/domainkeys-milter/

Regards,