  From: Jake Vickers
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 5:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Domainkeys Problem

  Anil Aliyan wrote:
    Hi Jakes,

    I have found out why its happening. Please look at my previous mail it has
one html signature at the bottom with my name and company information. I
removed html signature and then sent the mail to gmail and it recgnised my
signature immidiately.

    How does any stationary or html signature attached to the mail causes
domainkeys go corrupt???

    Earlier i sent once test message to the email address you gave it was also
saying that

    Authentication System:       DomainKeys Identified Mail
       Result:                   (no result present)
       Reporting host:
       More information:         http://mipassoc.org/dkim/
       Sendmail milter:          https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/

    Authentication System:       Domain Keys
       Result:                   DK signature confirmed BAD
have been tampered with or corrupted
       Reporting host:           sendmail.net
       More information:         http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
       Sendmail milter:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/domainkeys-milter/

    But as soon as i removed the html signature from the stationary it changed

    Authentication System:       DomainKeys Identified Mail
       Result:                   (no result present)
       Reporting host:
       More information:         http://mipassoc.org/dkim/
       Sendmail milter:          https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/

    Authentication System:       Domain Keys
       Result:                   DK signature confirmed GOOD
       Reporting host:           sendmail.net
       More information:         http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
       Sendmail milter:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/domainkeys-milter/

  Your signature is not HTML, but a Word doc. I only took a brief look, but it
looks like your signature ties back to a couple Microsoft websites, so I can
see where that would break things. They're meant to show the message is from
who it says it is, and untampered with. Since your signature looks like it
calls back to external websites for whatever reason that would break either one
since that data is NOT from your mail server.
  Like I said, that was a brief glance. It could be that DK cannot sign a MIME
encoded message - try one with an attachment.  I sign my accounts, and on one
of those accounts I have a signature at the bottom - plain text attached by
Thunderbird, and it works fine.  I do not think it has anything to do with the
MIME encoded message though - I think your Word signature is calling outside
and breaking the schema.