Ok, I know that in the past to create a whitelist I would create a file
and place it into the /etc/mail/spamassassin.  Usually I would call this
the whitelist.cf.  Inside the file I would have entries like:

whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This however does not seem to be working.  In the headers of the email I
still get messages marked as spam even though they are in the whitelist.
I also tried putting the file into /usr/share/spamassassin with no luck.
Has there been a major change to where I can add whitelist_from or
whitelist_from_rcvd entries to.  I really don't want to have to have
them in the local.cf file.  I have ran spamassassin -D --lint and it
does not give errors. Any ideas?