The domain I am trying to send from is joshopkins.com.  The domain that
is local on the toaster is fragrack.net.

From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 9:52 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] chkuser 5.1.1 error

Josh Hopkins wrote:

When I set the client whether it is outlook, thunderbird, or on mobile
devices it connects and authorizes the users (or looks like it does) and
then I get an error when sending saying "5.1.1 sorry, can't find valid
MX record for sender domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser).  When checking DNS on
the toaster it resolves both MX records back to itself which is correct.

I don't want to change the tcp.smtp file if I don't have to.

Any ideas?

Looks like DNS.  Can't really check unless we have the domain(s)
involved so we can do checks here.