From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 11:08 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] chkuser 5.1.1 error

Josh Hopkins wrote:

Within the network it works just fine(not using the chkuser for local
addresses in the network).  From outside the network it fails.  The user
account that I am connecting as to send with is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Users just need to be able to connect to the server for smtp relay
either to external domains or for any domain in the smtproutes file.

So you have all of your users using the same account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to
send emails with?  And you do have them set to SMTP-AUTH?  Remember that
their account name must be that address for logins, but their reply-to
addresses can be something different.