-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:n...@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Eric Shubert
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 5:43 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] 555 error off squirrelmail

Glen Vickers wrote:

> [...]

If you have your simscan-toaster.*.i386.rpm around, you might try:
# rpm -Uvh --replacefiles --replacepkgs simscan-toaster.*.i386.rpm
That should restore that directory as well.

That seems to have fixed the client login and email issue for now.  At least
I can use an email client (outlook) is working yet the webmail is not and
that's a different issue.... I'm not going to worry about that 1 for now.
Since I'm going to upgrade the entire server anyway, it's a moved point.
For now at least I have email functionality.

Thx for the assistance.

Glen