Aleksander Podsiadly wrote:
W dniu 07.11.2009 20:14, Eric Shubert pisze:

Not that it would fix QMT's encryption, but I wonder what happens with spamdyke handling TLS. Of course, this would do nothing for outbound email.

Are you observing this breakage on the outbound or inbound side, or only when QMT is used on both ends?

The problem is on inbound side, qmail-smtpd don't write to the header information about ESMTP protocol. Works correct, encrypt/decrypt but don't write to header information about encryption. In the header is info about SMTP (not ESMTP) conversation.

I still wonder about what spamdyke would do then. I don't know if spamdyke writes this information at all, or if qmail-smtp does it. Is it possible that perhaps spamdyke is doing TLS, so qmail-smtp doesn't see it? When spamdyke does TLS, it passes the message on to qmail-smtp in plain text (ttbomk).