Aleksander Podsiadly wrote:
W dniu 07.11.2009 21:09, Aleksander Podsiadly pisze:
W dniu 07.11.2009 20:44, Eric Shubert pisze:

I still wonder about what spamdyke would do then. I don't know if spamdyke writes this information at all, or if qmail-smtp does it. Is it possible that perhaps spamdyke is doing TLS, so qmail-smtp doesn't see it? When spamdyke does TLS, it passes the message on to qmail-smtp in plain text (ttbomk).

Yes, that is the answer. :)

My tests:
W/O Spamdyke:
by srv.witd.kielce.pl with (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encrypted) SMTP; 7 Nov 2009 19:58:45 -0000

With Spamdyke:
  by srv.witd.kielce.pl with SMTP; 7 Nov 2009 20:01:12 -0000

Spamdyke encrypt/decrypt so there is no information in the mail header.

Thanks Shubert, my problem is solved, for me partially but solved. :)

Now I find on http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#TLS
,,smtp: Provide TLS during the SMTP session, so that it can be started if the remote server requests it. spamdyke will decrypt all of the data and pass the plaintext to qmail. qmail will not be aware that TLS is happening. In this mode, qmail does not need to be patched to provide TLS.''

Now I live a peaceful life, every time it is possible QMT decrypt s2s conversation. It's a pity that there is no information about it in the mail header.

I've posted a message on the spamdyke list requesting that spamdyke add a mail message header with pertinent information, including whether or not TLS was used. We'll see how that goes.

Good idea, Alexsander.