hi eric

here is the SMART DATA as you wished to view.

Also forgive my ignorance but what exactly is a "nitrous" kit

thanks
rajesh

##################################
Location        SCSI device C
Drive size      232.88 GB
Make and model  ATA WDC WD2500AAJS-0
Supports SMART?         Yes
SMART enabled?  Yes
Errors logged   7934 errors detected
Passed drive check?     Yes
Offline data collection status  Offline data collection activity
was completed without error.
Auto Offline Data Collection: Enabled.
Self-test execution status      The previous self-test completed having
the read element of the test failed.
Total time to complete Offline data collection  4980 seconds.
Offline data collection capabilities    SMART execute Offline immediate.
Auto Offline data collection on/off support.
Suspend Offline collection upon new
command.
Offline surface scan supported.
Self-test supported.
Conveyance Self-test supported.
Selective Self-test supported.
SMART capabilities      Saves SMART data before entering
power-saving mode.
Supports SMART auto save timer.
Error logging capability        Error logging supported.
General Purpose Logging supported.
Short self-test routine recommended polling time        2 minutes.
Extended self-test routine recommended polling time     61 minutes.
Conveyance self-test routine recommended polling time   5 minutes.
Raw Read Error Rate     0
Spin Up Time    2250
Start Stop Count        6
Reallocated Sector Ct   0