On 04/06/2010 06:23 AM, Postmaster wrote:
I do not think this is doable though Eric or Jake probably can correct me if I am wrong.
I think you can disable chkuser only for entire server.

Regards
Alex

If it's enabled during compilation, then it's enabled for chkuser in all instances. You can either leave it on, or turn it off for the entire server by modifying the code during compilation. There has been some talk of overrides in the tcp.smtp file for options such as this, but I have not dug into the chkuser code nor tried this myself, so I cannot say for sure it will not work