During the install process (amongst other things) the packages are
installed from source and the patch utility applies patches then they
are compiled ......

The patch utility uses the switch p0 and this fails, but p1 works

it fails on the new box:

    * it runs fine on the old box
          o the old box is Fedora release 12 (Constantine) 32bit
          o the new box is Fedora release 13 (Goddard) 64bit
    * patch is ...
          o patch-2.6.1-4.fc12.i686
          o patch-2.6.1-8.fc13.x86_64
    * it fails for assume all, but certainly the first 2
          o daemontools
          o ucspi-tcp-toaster

+ /usr/bin/patch -s -p0 --fuzz=0
/usr/bin/patch: **** rejecting target file name with ".." component:
../ucspi-tcp-0.88/error.h

I've been able to successfully compile by changing the switch to p1
+ /usr/bin/patch -s -p1 --fuzz=0

So do I need to mod all the srpms or is there something else ?

Thanks in advance

--
*David Bray*
http://www.brayworth.com.au