I've just used the QMT Recipe - and the good thing is the RPM based
Install, quite modular etc ..

but the version of SpamAssassin winds up at 3.2.5, SpamAssassin at
SpamAssassin is 3.3.1, Yum on Fedora 13 installs 3.3.2

I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind sticking with a 3.2
based package

There doesn't seem to be any issue running 3.3 with this recipe - and
SpamA (and ClamAV) are packages that are always changing, the rest of
QMT seems quite static.

*David Bray*
http://www.brayworth.com.au
da...@brayworth.com.au