On 04/01/2012 07:51 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 03/31/2012 10:28 PM, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi,

#reject-empty-rdns
#reject-ip-in-cc-rdns
reject-missing-sender-mx
#reject-unresolvable-rdns

These 3 that you have commented out are quite effective filters. I would
use empty and unresolvable filters unquestionably. I believe gmail does
this as well, although I'm not positive on that.

ip-in-cc is a reportedly a little more specialized. IIRC Sam mentioned
that this may not be as appropriate in (non-US) settings, although I'm
not convinced. I use it and don't have a problem receiving international
emails, although I don't receive a lot of them.

Also meant to mention that reject-missing-sender-mx doesn't hurt, but I think that filter is being done by chkuser as well. Unless of course you have chkuser turned off. I put it in spamdyke's configuration commented out by default mainly to remind me that it can be done here as well as in chkuser. To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing more of chkuser's functionality implemented in spamdyke. Options are much easier to configure there.