On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Délsio Cabá <del...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is my config file:
> dns-blacklist-entry=sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
> dns-blacklist-entry=ix.dnsbl.manitu.net
> dns-blacklist-entry=cbl.abuseat.org
> dns-blacklist-entry=spamrbl.imp.ch
> dns-blacklist-entry=b.barracudacentral.org
> graylist-level=always
> graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist
> graylist-max-secs=5356800
> graylist-min-secs=280
> greeting-delay-secs=0
> idle-timeout-secs=60
> ip-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_ip
> ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_keywords
> ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_keywords
> ip-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_ip
> local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
> local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/morercpthosts
> log-level=info
> log-target=SYSLOG
> max-recipients=50
> #policy-url=http://my.policy.explanation.url/
> rdns-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_rdns
> rdns-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_rdns
> recipient-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_recipients
> recipient-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_recipients
> #reject-empty-rdns
> #reject-ip-in-cc-rdns
> reject-missing-sender-mx
> #reject-unresolvable-rdns
> sender-blacklist-file=/etc/spamdyke/blacklist_senders
> sender-whitelist-file=/etc/spamdyke/whitelist_senders
> tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
> tls-level=smtp
>

> On 31 March 2012 23:18, Carlos Herrera Polo <carlos.herrerap...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Can you send spamdyke's config file ?
>>

>> 2012/3/31, Délsio Cabá <del...@gmail.com>:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I I am also struggling with some spam on my server. I got one from the
ip
>> > 91.227.36.144. None of the major RBL's have that IP blacklisted. So the
>> > email got through. Passing SPF check, Sgaylisting and RBL.
>> > More and more spammers are now finding ways to pass this RBL checks by
>> > sending emails from random IP's.
>> > I had to lower spamassassin from 9 to 7 now. Hope it helps
>> >
>> > Cheers

>> --
>> Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

>>    Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.
>>      If you need professional help with your setup, contact them today!

>>     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

top 5 spambot networks in the world". I agree. But I would not lay the
entire blame on Airtel alone.
The reason so many spambots are hosted on these networks is the low and
could not care 2 hoots about my machine being infected attitude of users
that leads to this. Educating users to be proactive about protecting their
computing environment (mostly one dominant OS) from infiltration and hijack
is a must. Major Indian ISP's such as Airtel should also participate in the
efforts to take down the command and control centers of these spambot
networks.

--
Khan Md. Ashraf
Chennai