Hi,

Our site was blacklisted on
BARRACUDA<http://www.mxtoolbox.com/Public/BlacklistDetails.aspx?bl=BARRACUDA&ip=nanofate.us>,
apparently they were really quick in whitelisting us because I don't see
our site in any blacklist now.

I just tried sending a mail to Hotmail, but it is still getting marked as
spam, and is working fine with my Gmail mail. I'll send you a mail in a
moment to see if you can find something wrong with it. Thanks in advance.

Regards.