On 06/24/2012 07:08 PM, Peter R Stanley wrote:
Hey everyone,

I've used the QmailToaster installation package to install Qmail onto a server currently running Cent OS 5.8. I was able to get the system properly installed and running. I added the QmailToaster-Plus to the system for additional functionality. I want to add the Spam folder to my system. I followed the steps listed in the Wiki for QmailToaster, but after completing the steps, the folder is still not available. The following link is what I used from the Wiki page: http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs#I_upgraded_my_QmailToaster_to_the_latest_and_I_no_longer_have_the_.22Spam_Detection.22_box_in_Qmailadmin.

I've tried all the steps several times, but the Spam folder is not showing on the Squirrel Mail web client.

Here are the current version of the packages installed on the server:
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.6
libsrs2-toaster-1.0.18-1.3.6
courier-authlib-toaster-0.59.2-1.3.10
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.6
maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.8
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.20-1.3.17
simscan-toaster-1.4.0-1.3.8
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.15-1.3.9
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.9
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.6
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.22
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.22
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.10
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.7
ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.6
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.6
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.6
spamassassin-toaster-3.2.5-1.3.17
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.6
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.17-1.3.7
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.6
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.7
clamav-toaster-0.97.4-1.4.0

If someone could help me out, that would be great.
The spam detection box is in your Qmailadmin  ie http://www.example.com/qmailadmin  You may have to subscribe to that folder if you're using IMAP.  I don't use Squirrelmail so I don't know how to subscribe to a folder in that application.  A quick Google search might yield what you're looking for (squirrelmail folder subscripiton)