On 10/16/2013 10:57 PM, Aleksander Podsiadły wrote:
Dnia 2013-10-16, śro o godzinie 13:17 -0700, Eric Shubert pisze:
How does quota work for you? I didn't include that yet figuring it
may
have problems working with vdelivermail. I had anticipated
implementing
this with dovecot's LDA, which will be a future release.

Quota works for me. If I find problems I'll write about.

Please do.

Just for the record, I don't see how it could possibly work without dovecot's LDA. Wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about something though. ;)