On 10/20/2013 01:23 AM, Aleksander Podsiadły wrote:
Dnia 2013-10-18, pią o godzinie 14:31 -0700, Eric Shubert pisze:
I seem to recall that some people using dovecot have removed the
courier
packages with no ill effects. I'm guessing that if this is so, then
they're not using the spambox feature (or maildrop). Can anyone
confirm
this?

I continue to learn more of the intricate details of this thing.

Thanks for bringing this up, Aleksander!

P.S. On a side note I have one Maildir >2G, which qmailadmin shows as
<2G. I'm guessing from this that quotas >2G might not work (an int
size
limit). Once again, qmailadmin could use a little fixing up.

On my server ther is no one .qmail file. Real users on mail server
(me :) ) not using real accounts for sending and receiving emails. Only
virtual on QMT. I'm not using maildrop or spambox.
I'm using scripts qtp-clean-spam and qtp-clean-trash.

I have on my QMT mail server 3 mail accounts with Maildir greater than 2
GiB. Qmailadmin show its size properly, e.g.:
du -s:
15775060        .
QmailAdmin:
15236.67 / unlimited

Well that shoots that theory. ;)

I have one account (mine actually) with:
du -s:
10405652        Maildir
Qmailadmin:
1320.27 /       unlimited

I'm not really concerned about it, and may chase down the problem some time. Too busy with COS6 upgrade at the moment. :)

On a related note the large unlimited mailboxes, having no maildirsize file, really bog down qmailadmin, since it needs to recalculate it all the time. I hope to change that at some point so that all Maildirs have a maildirsize file, even for unlimited accounts.

Thanks again Aleksander. I'm really glad to see that quotas appear to finally be working, as they were broken for years! I'll be sure to get the quota plugin included in the pending dovecot-toaster release.