Dnia 2013-10-18, pią o godzinie 14:31 -0700, Eric Shubert pisze:
> I seem to recall that some people using dovecot have removed the
> courier
> packages with no ill effects. I'm guessing that if this is so, then
> they're not using the spambox feature (or maildrop). Can anyone
> confirm
> this?
>
> I continue to learn more of the intricate details of this thing.
>
> Thanks for bringing this up, Aleksander!
>
> P.S. On a side note I have one Maildir >2G, which qmailadmin shows as
> <2G. I'm guessing from this that quotas >2G might not work (an int
> size
> limit). Once again, qmailadmin could use a little fixing up.

On my server ther is no one .qmail file. Real users on mail server
(me :) ) not using real accounts for sending and receiving emails. Only
virtual on QMT. I'm not using maildrop or spambox.
I'm using scripts qtp-clean-spam and qtp-clean-trash.

I have on my QMT mail server 3 mail accounts with Maildir greater than 2
GiB. Qmailadmin show its size properly, e.g.:
du -s:
15775060        .
QmailAdmin:
15236.67 / unlimited