Dovecot terminated with signal 15

or something like that

Will do another test shortly,

Dave M

On 17/04/2015 12:05 PM, Cecil Yother, Jr. wrote:
You give up too easy.  What did your logs say?

On 04/17/2015 01:03 PM, Dave M wrote:
Well,

after installing round cube and its needed files,

It has messed up " Dovecot "
My Centos 7 install is now non functional,
Good news, I do get the roundcube login screen

( sad grin )

Thankfully, I did a VM Snapshot, and am about to reverse this roundcube attempt.

Dave M