No worries, it does use systemd, so trying again.

Dave M

On 17/04/2015 1:20 PM, fsanti...@deviltracks.net wrote:

sorry replied under a different account so making sure you don't get confused:

"

That's what I did. I set it all up, and tested with squirrelmail prior to deploying Rc. Centos 7 uses systemd right? That differs from v6.6, but not sure that really matters in this case. Just throwing it out there.

- fabe "

On 2015-04-17 17:15, Dave M wrote:

So,
doing a clean install VM Centos 7,
after install is it best to add domains and users then roundcube right after ?

Dave M

On 17/04/2015 12:41 PM, fsanti...@deviltracks.net wrote:

I have RC going on Centos 6.6 64-bit with latest QMT. I had to do nothing special to get it up and running except i didn't feel like upgrading php so i stuck with v1.05 of RC. I use it with mysql backend.

works fine although I still get odd IMAP login failures through RC occasionally that i haven't tracked down yet. but mostly it works fine. I only host for friends / family on a small single server VPS instance (Linode).

- Fabian S.