hi Tony,

DSN was first implemented in mail server
(remote server sends receipt when mail is delivered into the mailbox)
for privacy reasons, the feature was moved to email client
qmail hasn't implemented RRT but NRUDT

to achieve your goal
you have to parse qmail-send log file for delivery success
(remote server accepts mail do not mean remote server delivers mail)
info msg xxx (mail from) -> starting delivery yyy: msg xxx (1 or many) ->
delivery yyy: success
mtrack is helpfull
https://qmail.jms1.net/scripts/mtrack

if it's intended for internal use
and all mail servers use qmail
you may use qreceipt with the extra header Notice-Requested-Upon-Delivery-To

xaf