Hi Boheme:

Sorry If I was rude - I do appreciate your response on 6/12 and I considered the two solutions you recommended.

With respect to routing the mail through mailcleaner - if I understand the purpose of this recommendation - I don't think the problem has anything to the contents of the email we are trying to send. Qmail is saying that it couldn't find any host named grupodecor.com. So it's an issue on the side of our sending mailserver and I'd really like to understand how our mailserver came to that conclusion - what exactly is qmail testing to determine that.

With respect to your second recommendation about installing djbdns we already have a BIND server running on our network and I prefer not to install another DNS server ( I will if I absolutely have to.)

The problem here does not seem to be related to Outlook 365 since we are able to send email to many other domains with email hosted by Outlook.

I really would like to understand what's going on in the qmail code that is causing qmail to come to the conclusion that it can't find this host. ( What exactly does qmail mean by 'host' ? Does this mean qmail can't find the DNS zone? Can't find an 'A' record or host? Can't find the MX record or host?)

Jeff