Hi Chris:

Was out-of-town for a week.

We tried the

server 0.0.0.0/0 {
       edns no;
}

in our BIND and although we were able to receive email from grupedecor.com a bunch of other websites failed. Is there a way to restrict the 'edns no' to a particular sending domain? And what server IP address goes into that directive - the IP of the MX record or the IP of the DNS server for grupodecor.com?

Thanks, Jeff