Hi Eric. Thanks for all your help. I finally got it to work with this:

SENDER=“f...@bar.com <mailto:f...@bar.com>" ezmlm-send /home/vpopmail/domains/DOMAIN.COM/LISTNAME <http://domain.com/LISTNAME> < LISTNAME/mod/pending/1501468655.5150

Not sure whether the quotes around the address mattered, or leaving off the trailing slash after LISTNAME… but it went through at last and that was the secret sauce.

Again, thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,

Steve

Forwarded so there's a record of this on the list