Jeff,

I don't think it's simply a compile issue but also a patch issue. I'll try to take a look at your previous email for conversions as soon as possible.

Eric

On 10/31/2017 11:26 AM, Jeff Koch wrote:

Hi

We need to migrate a large qmail toaster mailserver to the new version that uses MySQL. Rather than attempt to migrate the old vpasswd text and cdb files, as well as, aliases, to the MySQL vpopmail format my thought is to recompile the QMT for CentOS 7 to use the older format.

This should just be a few changes in the config command for qmailadmin and vpopmail. But what else needs to be reconfigured? spamdyke, dovecot, squirrelmail

Any thoughts or advice?

Regards, Jeff Koch

--
Eric Broch