Hi L.A.:

That WiKi page only covers moving one domain. We have to move over a thousand domains. Plus the AWK script is not complete - you have to manually enter the sql file and edit the backticks. We've used this approach when we need to move one domain at a time - it works but is tedious and not practical for a mass migration.

The Wiki page also does not consider the migration of the dot qmail forwards to the mysql format. We had to move the dot qmail forwards manually to mysql or so they would show up in qmailadmin.

Jeff