Basically Gmail put mail in spam folder for various reasons, I have found
after hosing new domain in my qmail server, I need to check spf, dkim dmarc
settings, even if all are ok, still gmail sent mail to spam folder, I need
to check reverse forward record and also need to work to improve domain
reputation, this is not an issue with qmail server, rather it is related
with gmail's filtering. You have to work to improve server and domain's
reputation for that.

Sometime I chat with google to get my other domain's mail in inbox by
sending them to gsuite account.

Best Regards
Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas