Thanks, Andrew.

I was testing my DKIM record with all my email client interfaces against
Gmail, all passed except Roundcube sending in text format. Roundcube
sending in html format passed DKIM check at Gmail. Posted a question about
it on the Roundcube mailling list and never got back to it. Anyway, strange
DKIM reject.

Eric