I believe it is the way in which the mail client formats the header. I've not been able to figure it out although I haven't put much time into it.

On 3/18/2020 10:12 AM, Erald (nnservices) wrote:
Actually I did.. Tested it again with webmail and this is working. Is there any way to get this working correctly with apple mail? Are there any other mail programs which do not work (I know about round cube text)

Thank you