Has anyone tried/using alternative (maybe paid) service for virus scanning?

I'm thinking of getting Eset file server or email for linux package. I'm really getting some viruses and Trojans going past clamav just to be hit on the head with eset workstation security. File security is around 155usd first buy and 80usd /yearly for the updates next year.

So was thinking to get the file server client and run the CLI to play ball with qmail.

Sample here: https://forum.eset.com/topic/23639-is-there-any-working-cli-scanner-for-linux/

Has anybody done that or how hard would be to add ESET to the pipeline? For me it does not seem too hard and I can make the legwork, but would rather get some input before going forward with it.

Regards,

Janno