Remo,

Can you share you implementations of Trendmicro, RBL, and the others?

Eric

On 10/7/2020 6:26 PM, r...@mattei.org wrote:
I use Trendmicro rbl and a few others and have very little issues. Dspam
spamassassin, clamav of course a special service is nice but I want to know
where and what blocks it.

Il giorno 7 ott 2020, alle ore 14:21, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com> ha