here is my info

cat /etc/spamdyke/spamdyke.conf

dns-blacklist-entry=psbl.surriel.com
dns-blacklist-entry=bogons.cymru.com
dns-blacklist-entry=b.barracudacentral.org
#dns-blacklist-entry=combined.njabl.org
dns-blacklist-entry=cbl.abuseat.org
dns-blacklist-entry=zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net
dns-blacklist-entry=dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
dns-blacklist-entry=bl.spameatingmonkey.net
rhs-blacklist-entry=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.r.mail-abuse.com:blocked using Trend Micro
RBL+ see http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup?ip_address=%IP%
dns-blacklist-entry=“xxxxxxxxxxxxx.r.mail-abuse.com:blocked using Trend Micro
RBL+ see http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup?ip_address=%IP%";
rhs-blacklist-entry=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.q.mail-abuse.com:blocked using Trend Micro
Network Anti-Spam see http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup?ip_address=%IP%
#