Michael Holzt wrote:
> As some of you might or might now know, i'm the holder of the qpsmtpd.org
> domain and also host the qpsmtpd wiki on wiki.qpsmtpd.org. Now while the
> wiki still seems to be a good idea, i've noticed that there have been next
> to no contributions to it lately. This is a bit of a shame, as qpsmtpd
> lacks good documentation and i hoped the wiki would solve that problem in
> a collaborating way.

I hope to add to the Wiki this year (I've done a little editing on a
page or two).  I think it's worth keeping.  IMHO It needs a bit of
re-organisation - which I volunteer to do some of - and I believe
someone else also volunteered to do some edits.

I think if we can find a better structure for the content it should be
more accessible and easier to update/maintain/expand.

> the page which is easily confused with a real navigation). So if one has
> better suggestions (i would also like to get rid of the security nightmare
> also known as php), i would like to hear about it.

My preference is TWiki - stable, powerful, extensible and Perl rather
than PHP.

Regards

James Turnbull

--