Gavin Carr wrote:
> Your issue is that because there's no core support for whitelisting, plugins
> still have to support it explicitly. I can't find your rcpt_to plugin, but
> I'm assuming it doesn't.
>
> So (untested) you should just need to add something like:
>
>   return OK if $self->transaction->notes('whitelistsender');
>
> to your rcpt_to plugin.

Thank you, I appreciate that but one more clarification.  It's not MY
rcpt_to plugin.  It came with the stock qpsmtpd .40 tarball that I
downloaded.

Shouldn't the documentation for the whitelist_soft module mention that
it requires modifying the rest of the plugins?  Perhaps just adding a
section with the text above to the pod in whitelist_soft?

=item whitelist support in other plugins

Since there is no core support for whitelisting, plugins have to support
it explicitly.  Start with modifying the rcpt_to plugin

You should just need to add something like:

  return OK if $self->transaction->notes('whitelistsender');

=cut

--
JT Moree