On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Peter Eisch wrote:

DJB tools carry the restriction that modified source and binaries may not be distributed.

I don't recall seeing anyone wishing to modify tcpserver.

Peter, as DJB's license conditions bother you, if you like the design concepts of tcpserver and supervise, then use ipsvd and runit, which do the same job, but have a license more to your liking.

I'm still curious to know exactly what performance differences there are between forkserver and an apache/mod_perl based framework. [Peter, please allow others to answer.]