Von: Qt-creator
[mailto:qt-creator-bounces+julius.bullinger=asctec...@qt-project.org] Im
Auftrag von Jesus Fernandez
Gesendet: Friday, 16 September, 2016 12:49
An: qt-creator@qt-project.org
Betreff: Re: [Qt-creator] I have a suggestion

Hi,

I think he is not talking about the theme. I think he wants a view where the
text continue in columns when the QtCreator window has enough width available
for the editor.

Best regards,

Jesus.

On 09/16/2016 11:08 AM, Alessandro Portale wrote:

Hi,

> [...]

Qt Creator 4.1 comes with the "Solarized Dark" text editor scheme, wich looks
very similar to the theme on your screen shot.

Br,
Alessandro