No, no, look carefully at the screenshot: The last line in the left panel is 38, the first line in the right panel is 39.

Best regards,
Jesus

On 09/16/2016 12:57 PM, Julius Bullinger wrote:

You mean a dual-pane editor? This is also already possible via /Window > Split Side by Side/.

@WH Chen: Maybe you should clarify what exactly you mean.

Best regards,

Julius

*Von:*Qt-creator [mailto:qt-creator-bounces+julius.bullinger=asctec...@qt-project.org] *Im Auftrag von *Jesus Fernandez
*Gesendet:* Friday, 16 September, 2016 12:49
*An:* qt-creator@qt-project.org
*Betreff:* Re: [Qt-creator] I have a suggestion

Hi,

I think he is not talking about the theme. I think he wants a view where the text continue in columns when the QtCreator window has enough width available for the editor.

Best regards,

Jesus.

On 09/16/2016 11:08 AM, Alessandro Portale wrote:

    Hi,

> [...]

    look like?

    Qt Creator 4.1 comes with the "Solarized Dark" text editor scheme,
    wich looks very similar to the theme on your screen shot.

    Br,

    Alessandro