Let me chime in a bit on this also and state that during the betas of QtCreator
I would regularly keep Activity Monitor (macOS) going with “clangbackend”
filtered so I can force-quit it quite often. This seems to give it a kick that
it needs to get itself going.

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software

[e] mike.jack...@bluequartz.net

[w] www.bluequartz.net

On 1/5/19, 3:12 AM, "Qt-creator on behalf of Carel Combrink"